We will be growing our team of experienced nursing professionals in our clinics in Westmount and Griffintown. CloudMed is committed to work/life balance while offering exceptional patient care. We serve a diverse patient population (equally French and English).
The ideal LPN joining our team would have full English and French fluency, extended experience in phlebotomy, vaccinations, wound care, and exceptional bedside manner.
The anticipated start date for this position is January 3rd, 2023
The position is full time 9am - 5pm, Monday through Friday.
We are closed on weekends, holidays and evenings.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Full triage of each patient (medical history, medications, allergies, vitals, etc.)
- Updating patient files
- Phlebotomy & laboratory testing, including patient explanations for take-home testing
- Specimen preparation & communication with laboratories
- Wound Care
- Assisting the physicians with minor procedures
- Vaccination administration
As our practice has grown over the last 8 years, we have been proud to create a great environment for our patients and staff alike. We love our jobs, and we hope to find physicians who are equally enthusiastic about family medicine.
For any questions regarding this position, or for more information about our clinic, please send us an email